Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Reflection Book inspired by Ali Edwards


















Well, I haven't been on here in forever...almost two years...seems like a good time to get back on since I am starting to be a {little} crafty these days. After Ethan and baby Lily are fast asleep I take over the dining room with all my memorabilia, scrap materials, and my laptop with lots of inspirational blogs. My favorite right now is Ali Edward's blog http://aliedwards.typepad.com/ . Of many things I need to figure out, one of them is how to make a word a direct link. one of these days.......

My main reason today for getting this blog up and going is to post pictures of the Baby Reflection journal/mini book that I made based on Ali Edward's product and description in her blog. This is my very first real project and I am psyched! I know Lily will love it when she gets older and I am so excited to spruce it up, get it in the actual book and embellish as I go along.... Now I am going to try to add some pictures of it:
ok....so I need to learn how to post pictures where I want them to go instead of at the top of the post!
There it is. You can't see all the pages and please forgive the burp cloth as the background, but I thought I needed something white...go figure. I can't wait to get the actual book and to maybe find the hearts that AE used on hers. I cannot find them anywhere....
Thanks for reading! I am so proud of myself! I will post pictures of the FINAL product as soon as I get the actual book itself! hope that is sooooon!!

{I know this is 'technically' a blog about Ethan....but I'm sure he won't mind sharing it with his Mama and his little sis!}

No comments: